Volunteering is not necessarily for everybody! That’s why at Ailola Quito we want to make sure you’ve got what it takes to lend a helping hand. Check out our volunteering requirements for our Ecuador projects below!
Volunteering Requirement for Ecuador:
- minimum 18 years of age
- Minimum 1 week commitment to your volunteering project
- A volunteer visa if you plan to stay for longer than 3 months (we can help you with this!)
- An interest and passion for local culture and volunteering abroad
- A monthly fee for food and accommodation, which varies depending on the organization you volunteer with. Contact us for more information!
- An application payment, which varies depending on the organization you volunteer with. Contact us for more information!
- Intermediate language level (B1) of Spanish – perhaps you could volunteer after your Spanish course with us!
- Advanced Spanish skills for certain organizations
- Participants must have international health insurance, including liability and accident insurance
- A completed Experience Report of at least 500 words upon completion of your volunteering project in Ecuador and the right to publish it online
More questions about your Volunteering program in Ecuador? Get in touch today!