Experience Ecuador Tour – 19 Days
Don’t sell yourself short on a trip to Ecuador – see it all, with a Traveling Classroom tour that takes you everywhere! Our 19-day tour across enchanting Ecuador is a sure-fire way to learn Spanish and see the best this country has to offer, all at the same time. We’ll visit the Andes, the Amazon and everything in between! Learn more today!
- Touch the sun near Ecuador’s highest peak!
- Horse ride around beautiful Laguna Quilotoa!
- Take the La Nariz del Diablo mountain train!
- Get wet tubing down the River Napo in the Amazon Jungle!
- Explore historic caves in Tena!
This tour begins on the third Monday of each month.
- 60 hours of Spanish Classes, including 45 hours of formal Spanish Classes and 15 hours of practice as you travel with your teacher
- Transportation the authentic way – by public bus alongside your teacher, locals and the odd chicken!
- 18-nights accommodation in hand-picked local hotels
- Included excursions, as indicated on the itinerary
- Private or group tour (min. 2 travelers and max. 6 per Spanish teacher) – If the minimum number of travelers isn't reached, the private tour price applies!
- Single or double room
More questions about your Experience Ecuador Tour with Ailola Quito? Get in touch today!