Price List Galapagos Islands – Santa Cruz
In Puerto Ayora on Santa Cruz island, the main island of the Galapagos, we offer premium Spanish courses that include comfortable hotel accommodation and activities. We believe we’ve got the right programs to suit you. Find out what you’ll pay below!
Our $40 one-time registration fee includes the Ailola Galapagos Welcome Pack, Orientation, Course Material and Ailola Lingua Certificate. We offer 2 programs:
- Tourist Galapagos Program: 20 hours of Spanish course (private or group) per week + accommodation 6 days / 5 night at Hotel Fernandina + buffet breakfast at the hotel + activities and excursions in the afternoon + 1 day boat trip to discover another island on the Galapagos
- Discover Galapagos Program: 20 hours of Spanish course (private or group) per week + accommodation 6 days / 5 night at Hotel Fernandina + buffet breakfast at the hotel + activities and excursions in the afternoon + 5 days / nights boat trip to discover some of the amazing Galapagos islands
|Programs || 1 day 1 week 2 weeks 3 weeks 4 weeks 5 weeks 6 weeks 7 weeks 8 weeks ||Extra week |
|Tourist Galapagos Program (Group) || - $1,699 $3,398 $5,097 $6,796 $8,345 $10,194 $11,893 $13,592 ||$1,699 |
|Tourist Galapagos Program (Private) || - $2,149 $4,298 $6,447 $8,596 $10,745 $12,894 $15,043 $17,192 ||$2,149 |
|Discover Galapagos Program (Group) || - - $2,999 - - - - - - ||$1,699 |
|Discover Galapagos Program (Private) || - - $3,749 - - - - - - ||$2,149 |
- Airport pickup and transfer to accommodation in Quito and on the Islands.
- 20 hours per week of private or group Spanish classes with maximum 4 students per class (as chosen).
- Spanish classes in the morning and guided activities in the afternoon.
- Boat trip excursion to visit other islands, 1 day per week.
- Accommodation in three star hotel, single room, 6 days / 5 nights per week.
- Breakfast buffet.
- Luggage storage and safety box.
- Ailola Lingua language certificate.
The Discover Galapagos programs (11 days) include additionally a 5 days / 4 nights boat trip excursion to discover the Galapagos Islands.
- Round-trip flight Quito-Galapagos – $500
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee and ID card – $120
- Lunch & dinner
- Programs start at any time of the week & month
- Reserve at least 4 weeks ahead