The Secret of Evolution Tour – 15 Days
The world heritage-listed Galapagos Islands are so unreal you’d be forgiven for thinking they’re part of a parallel universe! At Ailola Galapagos we’ll take you there, with a Traveling Classroom itinerary like no other. Spot Giant Tortoises, climb active volcanoes, swim, snorkel, surf, study Spanish – and learn the secrets of evolution today!
- Hike to the active Sierra Negra volcano!
- Watch Giant Galapagos Tortoises in captivity!
- Surf and snorkel at amazing beaches!
- Visit the Muro de las Lágrimas penal colony!
- Discover the Galapagos Islands’ unique flora and fauna!
This tour starts every second Saturday of the month.
- 40 hours of Spanish Classes, including 30 hours of formal Spanish Classes and 10 hours of practice as you travel with your teacher
- Transportation the authentic way – by public bus alongside your teacher, locals and the odd chicken!
- 14-nights accommodation in hand-picked local hotels
- Included excursions, as indicated on the itinerary
- Breakfast only on Santa Cruz Island
- Private or group tour (min. 2 travelers and max. 6 per Spanish teacher) – If the minimum number of travelers isn't reached, the private tour price applies!
- Single or double room
More questions about your Experience Ecuador Tour with Ailola Quito? Get in touch today!