Andes-Amazon Jungle Tour – 12 Days
In order to enjoy all the best things in life, you need time! For our Andes-Amazon Jungle Tour, you’ve got 12 whole days! It’s your chance to experience two of South America’s most unique landscapes, combining Spanish courses with adventure activities, relaxation and all out fun! Read on!
- Meet an ingenious community in Otavalo!
- Hike around Andean volcanoes and Amazonian jungles!
- Get wet tubing down the River Napo in the Amazon Jungle!
- Ride a river cable car and bungee jump!
- Discover the Amazon on a canoe ride!
This tour begins on the first Monday of each month. It may include the arrival of Andes-Amazon 1-week tour students to Baños on the first Saturday of the tour, only when have not exceeded our maximum tour capacity of 6 students.
- 40 hours of Spanish Classes, including 30 hours of formal Spanish Classes and 10 hours of practice as you travel with your teacher
- Transportation the authentic way – by public bus alongside your teacher, locals and the odd chicken!
- 11-nights accommodation in hand-picked local hotels
- Included excursions, as indicated on the itinerary
- Private or group tour (min. 2 travelers and max. 6 per Spanish teacher) – If the minimum number of travelers isn't reached, the private tour price applies!
- Single or double room
More questions about your Andes-Amazon Jungle Tour with Ailola Quito? Get in touch today!