Andes-Amazon Jungle Tour – 7 Days
Two of the most iconic South American landscapes, the Andes Mountains and the Amazon Jungle, are yours for the taking in this action-packed 7-day tour through Ecuador's Sierra and Oriente regions. Swim, hike, tube, eat, and – best of all – learn your way through the best Ecuador has to offer!
- Swim below the Pailon del Diablo waterfall near Baños!
- Get wet tubing down the River Napo in the Amazon Jungle!
- Learn about famous Spanish conquistadores in Papallacta!
- Discover the Amazon on a canoe ride!
- Taste fresh Amazon trout!
This tour is timed to meet the participants of the 2-week Andes-Amazon Tour when they reach Baños, their half way point. The 2-week tour departs on the first Monday of each month, meaning this tour will begin on the first or second Satuday of every month.
- 20 hours of Spanish Classes, including 15 hours of formal Spanish Classes and 5 hours of practice as you travel with your teacher
- Transportation the authentic way – by public bus alongside your teacher, locals and the odd chicken!
- 6-nights accommodation in hand-picked local hotels
- Included excursions, as indicated on the itinerary
- Private or group tour (min. 2 travelers and max. 6 per Spanish teacher) – If the minimum number of travelers isn't reached, the private tour price applies!
- Single or double room
More questions about your Andes-Amazon Jungle Tour with Ailola Quito? Get in touch today!