Walking Through the Andes Tour – 12 Days
The Andes Mountains cut through Ecuador like a knife through butter – straight down the middle, in fact! Let us take you there on our 12-day Walking Through the Andes tour. It’s your chance to explore the best the Andes has to offer, including hilltop villages, ancient Incan ruins, and incredible indigenous communities! Learn more today!
- Meet an ingenious indigenous community in Otavalo!
- Visit the most important Incan site in Ecuador, Ingapirca!
- Horse ride around beautiful Laguna Quilotoa
- Discover the ancient Temple of the Sun ruins!
- Explore the cobblestoned streets of Cuenca!
This tour starts on the third Monday of every month.
- 40 hours of Spanish Classes, including 30 hours of formal Spanish Classes and 10 hours of practice as you travel with your teacher
- Transportation the authentic way – by public bus alongside your teacher, locals and the odd chicken!
- 11-nights accommodation in hand-picked local hotels
- Included excursions, as indicated on the itinerary
- Private or group tour (min. 2 travelers and max. 6 per Spanish teacher) – If the minimum number of travelers isn't reached, the private tour price applies!
- Single or double room
More questions about your Experience Ecuador Tour with Ailola Quito? Get in touch today!