Spāņu valodas skola Kito, Ekvadora
Our Spanish School
Ailola Quito is one of Ecuador's best Spanish schools, offering unparalleled teaching experience and a world of opportunities for students to explore not only stunning Quito but our entire country! Our language school is a modern and innovate place for learning. We're constantly striving to be the best Spanish school in Quito we possibly can, with a focus on the latest education models and a high international teaching standard. You'll engage with the language, guided by our experienced teaching staff of University-educated native speakers. Great classrooms, a range of course options, accommodation, and more!
Make international friends
Ailola Quito's courses and activities will introduce you to people from around the world!
Travel like a local
Better Spanish means better access to local people, cultures, and travel experiences!
Study or volunteer abroad
Get ready to study at University or volunteer in Ecuador or another Spanish country!
Get better jobs
Improved Spanish skills give you access to bigger and better job prospects!
- You'll study Spanish in spacious classrooms within a pristine colonial home in the Old Town of Quito
- Access to shared computers, printers and a telephone
- WiFi internet access for those with their own devices
- A kitchen and refrigerator, which we also use for free cooking classes each Wednesday
- A video room for you to watch our collection of multimedia resources in Spanish
- A common room and patio for breaks and fresh air
- A large Spanish language library
School Fact Sheet
- Founded in: 1988, one of the first Spanish schools of its type
- Distance to city center: You'll learn Spanish in Quito in the city center!
- Free internet access/WiFi: Yes!
- Number of computers: 2
- Facilities for handicapped: We deliver private classes at homestay locations, due to accessibility issues in the historic center
- Number of classrooms: 14
- Maximum class size: 6 students
- Low season: December and May
- Volunteering opportunities: Yes!
- Conversation sessions: Yes, and they're free!